- SCS® (Safety Cutting System) package: hinged, transparent electronically controlled front safety guard; transparent safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
Paper Cutter Details
- 25 1/2 inch cutting width accommodates parent stock
- programmable "EP" back gauge control module with LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- Electric blade, clamp, and back gauge drive
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Automatic clamp applies even pressure along entire cutting width and can be lowered or raised independently from blade
- Dual side guides on front and rear tables
- Spindle-guided back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- All-metal construction
- Stand with storage shelf
- UL and C UL approved
Cutting height: 3"
Narrow cut: 7/8"
Cutting length behind blade: 24"
Table length in front of blade: 16-1/4"
Motor: 2 hp
115 V, 60 Hz
Paper Cutter Dimensions (D x W x H): 49-3/4" x 39-1/4" x 48-1/4"
Shipping weight: 801 lbs.