SCS® (Safety Cutting System) package: front safety light beams; safety cover on rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled, true two-hand operation; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from every position; automatic clamp return from every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine.
Paper Cutter Details
- Front safety light beams
- Programmable "EP" back gauge control module with LED display stores 99 programs (up to 99 steps each) and frequently used measurements
- Digital measurement readout in cm or inches (accurate to 1/10 mm or 1/100 inch)
- Control module features repeat cut and eject functions
- Hydraulic blade and adjustable clamp drive
- Solingen steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- Clamp pressure is fully adjustable between 1,900 and 3,800 psi
- False clamp and foot pedal for pre-clamping
- Electric, spindle-guided back gauge drive
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Mounted on casters
- Durable stainless steel work surface, front and rear
- All-metal construction
- Optional side tables extend working surface
- UL and C UL approved
Cutting width: 21-5/8"
Narrow cut: 1-1/4"
Cutting length behind blade: 22-7/16"
Motor: 2 hp
Power supply: 115 V, 60 Hz
Paper Cutter Dimensions (D x W x H): 55" x 42" x 54" (64" W with side tables)
Shipping weight: 970 lbs. (1,008 lbs. with side tables)