Paper Cutter Details
- Cutting: Manual - Hand Lever Operation
- Clamping: Manual – Hand-Crank. The hand-crank design for clamping creates a much higher clamping force than the lever design which results in a better quality cut.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with ±0.01" (±0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used in other brands.
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs.
- Front Safety Shield interlocked with the cutting lever provides protection for the operator during operation.
- Heavy-Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast Aluminum Construction give the cutter the "Challenge" durability.
- Consumable supplies (knives, sticks) retail for approximately 30% less than the major competitive brands.
Cutting Width: 15-3/4" (40 cm)
Clamp Opening: 1-1/2" (3.8 cm)
Minimum Cut: 1-15/16" (4.9 cm)
Maximum Cut: 15-1/4" (38.7 cm)
Table Space In Front of Knife: 6-1/4" (15.9 cm)
Overall Height: 12-1/2" (31.8 cm)
Overall Width: 28-1/8" (71.4 cm)
Overall Length: 27-1/4" (69.2 cm)
Paper Cutter Net Weight (approximate): 80 lbs. (36 kg)